Sharing . . . ."Quote . . . .
- When I was 4 Yrs Old: My father is THE BEST
- When I was 20 Yrs Old: It is too hard to forgive my father, how could my Mum stand him all these years.
- When I was 30 Yrs Old: It's very difficult to be in agreement with my father, I wonder if my Grandfather was troubled by my father when he was a youth.
- When I was 50 Yrs Old: It's rather difficult to control my kids, how much did my father suffer for the sake of upbringing and protecting us
- When I was 55 Yrs Old: My father was far looking and had wide plans for us, he was gentle and outstanding.
- Note that it took 56 yrs to complete the cycle & return to the starting point "My father is THE BEST "
- Let's be good to our parents before it's too late. . .
- Pray to Allah that our own children will treat us even better than the way we treated our parents.